Saturday, March 21, 2009

Busy Bee


This morning started a whirlwind of activity at the Casa Contessa. I accidentally woke Ib up when I was cleaning out the Tupperware cupboard, which also houses my baking pans. Ooops! He went out to start cleaning up the yards, while I buzzed from room to room in between switching out loads of laundry. I also successfully fixed a leaky toilet after work on Friday (thanks to Ib and his knowing the difference between channel locks and vice grips...WHATEVER!)

Finally, the general housecleaning was out of the way and I was able to finish up painting in the baby's room. Hooray 2nd trimester energy!

Watching paint dry? Or not. Out to help Ib weed the front yard.

It was a warm one today. After weeding, I snuck back in to assemble the crib. I am so happy with it!

Not too shabby!

Assembly was easy, even for one person! Of course, Vinnie and Cooper were wandering in and out, supervising as usual.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT! Although these crib bumper things mystify me...there's got to be a better way to attach those things! Suggestions for an amateur, please?
I am sooooo excited for September to get here!

No comments: