Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father Knows Best


It's no secret that I've been somewhat of a baby shopping addict, especially since finding out that we're expecting a boy. Tiny baby clothes make me melt. Among my latest purchases is this onesie. Tell me it's not cute...I dare you!


Not to be outdone, Ib has his own ideas of how to dress our son. He did a little shopping of his own this week.



There was a clearance sale at LittleRuler.com so he got some new skate gear to go with that deck. The DC sock/shoes were too cute to pass up. They definitely get a thumbs up from me!

Then, just surfing around, we found another site: My Baby Rocks that has some unorthodox, yet humorous stuff. These are just a few of Dad's picks:

I have to admit, I am also a fan of the pirate ensamble.

The classic ghetto-blaster. Nice.


Would you expect anything less from an IT guy/computer geek?



Well...boys will be boys. He claims it has everything to do with breastfeeding...uh huh...sure.


Of course, at around $18 a pop (that's just silly!), you know crafty-Mom is working on making her own. I'll be sure to post my handi-work.

1 comment:

Nini said...

nice! Ib is just as bad as you! We had the iPood one that someone gave us as well! I think you should make a onesie that says, 'It's a hard KNOX life'.