Monday, June 22, 2009

One Down, One To Go: The Newest Addition to The 724 Family


I got a phone call from my dear friend Amy lastnight. It was around 11:00, her time. Pretty late.
So of course, I knew what it was about!

"I think my water just broke! And Nick won't let me sit on the good furniture."


I laughed because she'd called me rather than, um, the DOCTOR! So after listening to her describe what was going on, I was certainly convinced "This was IT!"

Sure enough, between 4:00 and 5:00 this evening Andrew James Martin made his debut. Congratulations! We love you guys!

(Photos blantantly stolen from Jenna's Facebook album. THANKS!)

2 comments:

Nini said...

Yay! Congratulations! So exciting! Do tell them congrats from me!! You are next!

Mish said...

i love the one of amy hugging him...so cute!