Friday, July 10, 2009

Baby Blessings


After a particularly rough week, hormonally speaking, I came home to a surprise in the mailbox! My favorite! My cousin, Arlea, and her husband Joel sent a little something for Knox. Adorable? I think so! And when you pull the tail, it plays Brahm's Lullaby.

Here are a few photos I've taken since the room has been mostly put together. SOOOOO excited about the glider rocker. With my recently swelling ankles, though, I might just have to move that baby out to the living room soon.

Just need to find a new home for those grown-up books and fill that last shelf with toys, too. I think he's already spoiled!

Notice the 50¢ raincoat hanging on the $1.00 coat rack...I'm so thrifty!


Artwork from our dear friend,
Jendala. I know it will make Knox as happy as it makes me. I love going to her booth at the street fair...there is such a sense of peace.

He's got a bed full of friends waiting for him! It's starting to look like a real zoo...we're going to have to get some cages!

Special thanks to Arlea and Joel for thinking of our family!

No comments: