Sunday, July 26, 2009

Love From the Midwest


I'd been told to be on the lookout for a large box arriving in the mail. Auntie Jen and Auntie Amy sent a care-package for Knox, and they wanted to be sure no one stole it from our porch. So when the mailman knocked on the door yesterday afternoon, I ran right out to get it. It arrived in true Jen Price fashion. She's the coolest!

What a treasure chest of goodies! Knox will have a different outfit every day for the first month! Auntie Amy sent clothes that little A.J. has already outgrown...and he's only a month old! Who knew babies grew so fast?!

I love, love, love this puppy hat! Unfortunately, I couldn't get Ib to model it. Maybe I'll stick it on him when he falls asleep on the couch...

Knox's first pair of "sparkly shoes" with a matching rock star arm band (which rattles), from Auntie Jen. She's always been the fashion mogul. I think he'll be wearing these accessories home from the hospital.

She takes "aunt hood" very seriously. I can't wait to put these tags in the scrapbook!

It plays Old MacDonald. Too cute! We also got some binkys (YAY!) and a giant diaper bag.

Thank you so much for all the wonderful gifts. Knox is a very lucky boy to have such fantastic Aunties! We love and miss you guys!



No comments: