Sunday, September 13, 2009

Fun With Dogs


Ib and I went to our favorite breakfast joint, Bobo's, yesterday. Everyone was asking how much longer til baby Knox arrives. Debbie, the owner, suggested that in the meantime, Ib might want to practice putting diapers on a doll...just so he's ready. Then, she asked if we had a dog. She said to try diapering the dog...since he'll move a lot more.

Cooper always turns into the guinea pig for these challenges. Of course, Vinnie's tail wouldn't have fit in the diaper anyway, so Cooper was the most logical choice. He didn't put up much fight at all. Although, he wouldn't lay on his back so I had to put it on him while he was standing up. Either way, I think we might be able to do this!

Cooper was clearly bored...but Ib and I were in stitches.

This is what happens when you get restless, waiting for a baby to arrive.

What can I say? We are easily amused.
(No animals were harmed in this experiment.)


1 comment:

devon spec said...

LOL!!! that provided me with a much needed chuckle today. :)