Thursday, October 22, 2009

Growing Boy!


Today Knox is 3 weeks old! On one hand, it's hard to believe that it has already been 3 weeks...but on the other, it seems like he's been a part of our family forever. Either way, we are so blessed to have such an awesome little guy!

He is such a happy baby! I love his little smile. And he is exploring more and more of his world each day. I love to watch him discovering things.

Vinnie is such a lover. He and Cooper keep a close watch on the baby. And any time we leave, they make sure we brought him back when we get home. I'd say they've grown to like him.

Today's check up revealed that Knox has grown an inch and a half since birth. He weighs 9 lbs. now, which is a gain of just over a pound. Dr. Hobeich is extremely pleased with Knox's growth. His next check up will be in a little more than a month, for his vaccinations.

He was sporting quite the rockstar look today. Everyone at the Dr.'s office commented on how cool (and coordinated) his outfit was. I've decided that dressing babies is much more fun than playing Barbies ever was.

Thanks again to Auntie Nini for making his attention-getting personalized shirts and Auntie Laura for the punk-rock tennies. We've got the best-dressed baby in town!

1 comment:

Nini said...

I LOVE HIM! I just wish I could squeeze him! I also love that he likes to wear his personalized shirts! I will have to make some more as he gets older huh!? How fun that he is smiling already!! I wish we lived closer!