Sunday, January 25, 2009

Move over, Martha!


I've been wanting to complete this project for awhile now. Painting the living room and redecorating gave me a good reason to finally get the job done. A quick trip to the dollar store for frames and scouring through our hundreds of pictures resulted in my latest masterpiece: The Family Wall.


Ib came to my rescue with his awesome laser-level. I think it turned out great. It's even more amazing to think that we'll be adding at least 3 new family members before the year's end!

My next focus is finishing up our wedding scrapbook and getting the post-wedding adventures documented so I can start the baby scrapbook...luckily we've got til September!

1 comment:

Nini said...

Love the wall...hope you guys had a great weekend! Wish we could have been there!