Monday, January 19, 2009

Oh, Baby!


I've been suspicious for about a week and a half now. Last Monday I had a negative response, but after consulting with the experts (store brand tests aren't so accurate) and getting a "second opinion" today, it was confirmed!

We're so excited! I'll be making my first appointment in the morning and we'll be posting updates as they come. Ib brought home a specially-selected orange Gerber Daisy plant in celebration.


So maybe the kitchen will have to wait...I've got a NEW room to get ready!

3 comments:

Nini said...

Woohoo!! We are so excited for you! Can't wait to meet your little one!!

Mish said...

so happy for you guys!!!

devon spec said...

hi bunny! wow, it is a small world... i saw your comment on my blog and about fell over. :) i'm so excited for you. new life is so fun to hear about. you are in for the greatest ride of your life. charlotte renee is almost 10 months old and she started crawling over the weekend. it's so cool. your life looks like it turned out great and you look so happy. i'm happy for you. finally mine did too! lol. can you believe i married craig!? it makes for uncomfortable family gatherings, but the pain is worth it.ha. well, keep in touch and i'll def. be following your blog! if you need any preggo advice my email is designgrrrl@gmail.com. feel free to ask, i feel like the whole ordeal is fresh in my mind! you're in for such an exciting ride!!!