Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Dogwood Hill


This blog is in honor of my grandparents: Grandpa celebrated his birthday April 7th. They will be celebrating their wedding anniversary May 26th.


I talk to them just about every weekend. Sometimes I'm interrupting lunch, or Grandpa's nap (even though he's really just reading the paper with his eyes closed)...but they are always happy to chat!
We catch up on what happened during the week. And during football season we give each other a hard time about the Steelers and the Bills.



I've been meaning to share these photos. I finally remembered to grab them off the hard drive. They are from our trip home for Christmas last year.

This weekend Grandma and Grandpa are taking a road trip to Tennessee. Here's wishing them a safe and fun trip. And I'm looking forward to hearing all about their adventure when they return to the banks of the Ohio.


BE GOOD!

2 comments:

Nini said...

love that you are close with your grandparents! so special!

Amber said...

Matching hats!
WHY did I decide to wear a pink hoodie with my journalist coat?