Sunday, April 12, 2009

Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head


Saturday morning, after Ib cooked an awesome blueberry & banana pancake breakfast, we drove out to the Yetman Trail to meet Laura (and friends) for a hike. It had rained pretty hard the night before but had cleared up and was sunny...until we started down the trail, of course.


Cooper and Vinnie were little hiking troopers, though, and kept on going. Mainly because they didn't have much choice. It was chilly in the rain! I was so glad I'd been smart enough to wear a hoodie.

We've hiked this trail several times before, but it was Laura's first time. The old stone house is so intriguing. Every time I see it, I wonder who built it, and why it was never finished.

Even in the rain, it was a nice hike and good to see Laura. It's been forever!

No comments: