Sunday, April 5, 2009

A Love-Hate Relationship


It's been awhile (See, I can practice self-control!), but I found myself browsing through Target on Friday. I love that store! But at the same time, I usually find myself spending way too much money in there before I even realize it.

I only meant to run in and get some heat patches for Ib's back and toilet paper. But, inevitably, I was sucked in by the evil Dollar bins, stategically placed right inside the front door. DOH!

I couldn't resist the Sesame Street books. I actually put about 6 more back...they were just paper books, though. We've got a little while before we'll need those.

And these were just too cute to pass up: Animals and Nursery Songs. Of course, I couldn't just stop there: I had to keep digging and see what other treasures I might have missed. And it's a good thing I did, or I might not have found this little coat rack!

...Or those Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs, or Cadbury Cream Eggs...

I love shopping! (And I still managed to make it out for less than $40!)

2 comments:

devon spec said...

you might need the books sooner than you think! lottie was interested in them at about 5 months or so. i bought her some tiny ones too, that little hands can hold, because they are a life saver to distract an unwilling diaper change participant! :)

Rach said...

I love the coat rack! I congratulate you on getting out of Target around $40...I usually have to run through the last part of the store with my eyes closed so I don't buy anything else.

I was telling someone about the Norb-staple story the other day...LOL it never gets old!

Hope all is well with baby! :o)