Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Great "Ant" Polly


Yesterday I came home to find a package from Pennsylvania on the doorstep. Anyone who knows me, knows that I LOOOOOVE packages! And I espeically love to open them right away.

This particular package was from my Aunt Polly. The card was so cute, it was very hard to wait for Ib to get home before I ripped into the baby blue and yellow packages. It was to our Lil One, from Great "Ant" Polly.


Don't you know, he worked late. Of all nights! But finally, I got to shred paper. We found a whole herd of giraffes...and boy are they cute!

The cuteness just didn't stop! I squealed each time we unwrapped something else.


Even Ib was enjoying himself.

You can't see it in this picture, but the striped PJ's have little giraffe feeties, too! CUTE, CUTE, CUTE! Everything has a home in the baby's room now and is just counting down the days!

Thank you so much to Aunt Polly for such a generous bounty of gifts! We really appreciate your thoughtfulness, and we just love everything. And Little [insert name here] Contessa will too!


No comments: