Friday, November 20, 2009

Startling Realization


As I was taking some more pictures (of Knox, what else?) off my camera tonight, I realized that I have been putting photos in the "October" folder for the past three weeks. Where does the time go?

Somebody is seven weeks old, and counting. He is talking up a storm. Mostly to Mr. Giraffe. But we've started having some interesting conversations, too.

He is such a happy, funny boy. He smiles all the time. And smiling makes him want to laugh.

Daddy laughing makes him smile, too.

He is holding his head up really well. It still wobbles a little, but he is persistant.

He loves bath time. But since we've had some chilly nights lately, we have to take quick baths next to the heater. And when I wrap him up in the towel to dry him, he smiles sooooo big!

He sleeps through the night at least once a week now. We're working on making that a nightly occurance.

I still love to watch him sleep...

...But I have yet to find the words to describe the joy in my heart.


2 comments:

devon spec said...

he's so beautiful lisa. you guys should be so proud! he looks REALLY happy. you're lucky! lottie is little miss attitude these days, everything is "NO mama"... lol

Nini said...

I heart Knox. I sure can't wait to meet him!