Wednesday, August 5, 2009

In Lights


One of my projects over the past few months was a design for a local Metaphysical Gift Shop. The customer sent in a design that someone else had already prepared. I wasn't crazy about it (really, it was downright awful), so I offered some better alternatives.

After a few revisions and a little compromise from both parties, the customer was very pleased with the final outcome. I have to say, I think it turned out pretty good myself!

I just happened to be on my way to a Dr. appointment and I saw our boys finishing up the installation. How cool!

It looks just like I wanted it to. I'm so pleased! It was especially refreshing to be able to work on a project that didn't involve ACE Hardware or JCPenney. Even though our National Accounts coordinators love me, it gets old after awhile.

Ib and I stopped on our way home from our birthing class last night and took a few illuminated shots. It looks great!


The customer is even using their new logo to print business cards and I just finished their design request for vinyl logos to put on the front doors, too. YAY! All my hard work is paying off...and now my designs are in lights.



1 comment:

Nini said...

Great job! It is such a good feeling to see something you 'created' come to 'life'. Just wait until that little masterpiece Knox makes his arrival...he will shine even better and brighter than your amazing signs!!